Position – Senior Engineer
Company – ZF
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Location: Hyderabad, TG, IN, 500032
Req ID [] [[Hyderabad]], India
This position is responsible for VMC system requirement and architecture development: Analyze customer requirements and break-down to system requirements, develop system architecture using Model Based Design (Rhapsody), manage requirement in Rational DOORS including the generation of traceability metrics, prepare Technical Safety Concept (TSC) and support DFMEA, coordinate with all X-functional teams (i.e. project management team, sub-system teams, testing teams, safety team, et al.)
- Analyze customer requirements on EPS system and break down to system/sub-system functional/non-functional requirement documents for subsystem/component teams
- Establish bi-directional traceability of requirements and prepare traceability metric report
- Develop system architecture design and allocate system requirements to elements of system architecture design
- Prepare Technical Safety Concept (TSC) document to fulfil Functional Safety Concept as well as safety goals
- Lead or support system-level analysis activities as required – DFMEA, DRBFM, PFMEA, etc.
- Co-ordinate with X-functional teams (i.e. project management team, sub-system teams, testing teams, safety team, et al.)
- Experience in multi-domains (i.e. software, electronics, electric motors, controls, sensors, mechanics)
- Experience in functional design of complex systems
- Hands-on experience in requirements management as well as the associated tool (IBM Rational DOORS)
- Experience with application lifecycle management tools (Integrity) would be beneficial
- Experience in SysML (familiar with Rhapsody is a plus)
- Ability to work with both global and virtual teams
- Ability to build critical skills and develop key talent
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus
- Background on EPS system design is a plus
- Familiarization with ASPICE process is a plus
- Bachelor degree or above in automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, control engineering, software engineering, or other related areas
- 3+ year’s professional experience specifically related to automotive industry
Be part of our ZF team as [[Senior Engineer]] and apply now!
Contact – [[Trinath]] [[040-65995000]]
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Segment: R&D Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Engineering