Position – Senior Engineer
Company – ZF
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF,
one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Req ID 10525 Hyderabad, India
- BE / B. Tech Mechanical Engineering with 3 – 5 yrs. of experience in Mechanical product design and development
- Knowledge and hands on experience CREO 2.0/4.0 &Preferred Knowledge and experience of Design of casting components (especially in aluminium alloys)
- Knowledge in manufacturing process of Sand casting, Gravity die casting and Pressure die casting & Preferred Design verification with Tolerance stack up analysis (1D/3D)
- Knowledge of GD&T standards (ISO/ASME) and principles & Analysis of GD&T and application of GD&T
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in Design for reliability, Design for manufacturability and Design for assembly & Experience in Plastic part design, Sheet metal designs and Wiring harness design considered as added advantage
- Internal design review using design standards and checklists
- Participate in design reviews with project team
- Preferred experience in Value engineering methodologies for product optimization
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability, positive attitude, good communication skills
- Good coordination skills to work with Cross functional teams & Business English and good communication Skills
Be part of our ZF team as Senior Engineer and apply now!
Contact – Rajesh Geddam
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, R&D Engineer, R&D, Engineering, Research