Position – Coupler & Gangway System Engineer
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- As a Coupler & Gangway Systems Engineer, you will provide technical input for all aspects of projects, including design and system integration and providing support in order to facilitate the delivery of projects within time and budget and maintain customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review and analyse requirements: Customer, legislative and local Standards;
Review Customer or Product provided Train Concept of Operation and identify risks or opportunities to the existing Product or Building Block design;
- Review and analyse technical data and operational concepts to establish derived system or subsystem requirements and prepare train concept and architecture that align with all relevant engineering scopes of the engineering teams, partners and suppliers;
- Prepare Train-level concepts (Diagnostics Concept, Security Concept, Train-to-Wayside Communication Concept, etc.).
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering in Mechanical;
- You have five (5) minimum practical experience with system life-cycle activities;
- Experience in the rolling stock integration of systems;
- Expertise in the design and integration of coupler and gangway systems;
- Good communication skills.
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level– Entry Level
Total Years of Exp – 3 – 6