Position – Senior Engineer
Company – ZF
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
- You will work in interdisciplinary and cross-functional project teams that develop software components for Car Driveline Technology. Your work includes the whole spectrum of function development beginning from system requirement analysis, specification, and test of the functions in the MIL/SIL environment.
- The position requires very close cooperation with software development and SW testers as well as with our internal and external development partners.
- The objective is to develop transmission functions from the requirement to mass production
- Analysis of the system requirements and definition of software requirements
- Creation of functional specification and/or functional model in Matlab/Simulink for model-based / hand-coded modules within an interdisciplinary team
- Start-up activities and testing of the specified functions within MIL/SIL and establish functional documentation
- Master degree in an Engineering discipline (mechanical-, electrical-, control- engineering) or physics
- At least 4 years experience in function/software development of complex technical systems (e.g. transmission, engine, brake,…)
- Good knowledge in modeling with Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with requirement-, configuration-, change-management tools (e.g. Doors, ClearCase, ClearQuest)
- Strong organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical skills, interdisciplinary thinking, and acting
Be part of our ZF team as [[Senior Engineer]] and apply now!
Contact [[Sriram Adluri]] – [[040-65995000]]
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Physics, Testing, Engineering, Research, Science, Technology