Position – Mechanical Designer
Company – ZF
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
What’s Next? Join ZF!
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
Location: Chennai, TN, IN, 631604
Req ID 51672 Chennai, India
- Support lead engineer in assessing customer & legal requirements, in identification of gaps in translation into technical requirements
- Plan mechanical design tasks and support lead engineer in calculating development cost and timing
- Develop product concepts according to technical requirements and field experience
- Define materials and production processes for new components in alignment with experts
- Perform & maintain Design FMEA, risk assessment, define SC, CC
- Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 2 to 4 years of experience in the area of Mechanical Design, preferably from an Automotive related organization
- Experience in the design of castings, machined parts, and plastics in an automotive device
- Knowledge in GD&T and complex tolerance stack-up analysis across multiple components, DFMEA, and design calculations
- Rich experience in CREO and PLM Windchill is preferred
Be part of our ZF team as a Mechanical Designer and apply now!
Contact – Sakthivel P
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.