Konecranes is hiring | Senior design Engineer |
Position – Senior Design Engineer – CTO Crane Offer Engineering
Company – Konecranes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Company Name: Konecranes and Demag Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Interpret the required technical specifications to determine the scope of work
- Ability to search company archives to find records of reference offers. Must be proficient in reading mechanical equipment and structural drawings.
- Perform offer engineering tasks using established procedures. Create equipment layouts, undertake all necessary mechanical and structural calculations to confirm designs and generate sales solution based mechanical and structural designs.
- Assure schedule adherence
- Assure quality assurance in design and estimation process by monitoring the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and implementing the corrective actions.
- Awareness of ISO 14001 & 45001
- Other duties as assigned by reporting Manager.
What we expect from you:
- B. Tech/B.E. – Mechanical
- Work experience: 2 – 3 yrs.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good understanding of wire rope hoists, cranes and components
- Must be familiar with crane standards FEM & EN
- Good technical background with professional experience desirable
- Competencies in 2D CAD tool (AutoCAD, Vertex)
- Good written and spoken English
- Can do attitude and ability to generate solutions
- Create and implement new ways of working, create trust and work in effective manner
What we can offer you:
- Insight to world-class IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life Balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in a leading crane building company with leading technology.
Awareness of ISO 14001 and 45001 Standards
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.