Position – Process Engineer (GET ) – Assembly & Testing
Company – ZF
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Process Engineer (GET ) – Assembly & Testing
Location: Coimbatore, TN, IN, 641659
Req ID 34302 Coimbatore, India
ZF Wind Power puts wind energy in motion! The ZF Wind Power Business Unit is part of ZF group which is known as one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. Within our unit we develop, validate and service gear units used in wind turbines producing sustainable energy and we have been doing this for more than 40 years! Today we build new drivetrain solutions to meet the requirements of the future. As wind turbines continue to grow, we are continuously pushed outside of our engineering boundaries, which makes it a challenging engineering environment to work in.
Find out more: www.zf.com/windpower
We are looking for a new colleague in the Process engineering Department – Assembly & Test function at our location in Coimbatore, India.
- Prepare process documents (Process flow, PFMEA, Control plan, Work Instructions, Routing) for wind turbine gearbox assembly and test processes.
- Support senior process engineers on Process calculations, Feasibility study, Report preparation / arriving conclusions during new product introductions.
- Support Root cause Analysis on defects/failures by using 8D methodology
- Identify the tooling requirement w.r.t the process planned and work with tooling designer to develop the tooling.
- Participate in CFT meeting for various improvement (Process, Quality, Cost, Productivity Safety), life cycle management (Change Management) – Arrive actions and plan for implementation.
Qualification / Skills:
- Experience: 0 to 1 years with BE/B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering from a premier institution with very strong fundamentals on strenght of materials, fluid mechanics,thermal engineering.
- Experience in processes such as interference fit assemblies, bolt tightening, bearing settings, cleanliness, material handling, hydraulics, measurement (torque, speed, pressure, temperature, cleanliness), testing of gearbox/engine will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in MS Office. 3D Modelling (Creo/Inventor) & AutoCAD knowledge is an added advantage. Strong communication skills in English
- Creative mindset with a CAN-DO attitude who takes initiatives and dedicated in realizing the set goals. Flexible, Pragmatic and customer-oriented approach
Be part of our ZF team as Process Engineer (GET ) – Assembly & Testing and apply now!
Contact – Karthick Subramaniam
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Segment: Thermal Engineering, Process Engineer, Test Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Change Management, Engineering, Management