Position – Design Engineer
Company – Thermax
Exp. – 0 to 3 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
We are looking for an M.Tech Intern to be hired as Design Engineer Bought outs for our WWS Division. (Water Waste Solutions)
Thermax Group is an INR 4,899 Cr. (661 Million US$) company headquartered in Pune, India. Its business portfolio includes products for heating, cooling, water and waste management, and speciality chemicals. The company also designs, builds and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems and air pollution control projects.
We operate globally through 29 international offices and 14 manufacturing facilities 10 of which are in India and 4 overseas. Our presence spans 88 countries and supports customers through an extensive sales & service network spread over Asia, South East Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and the Americas. The group consists of 7 wholly-owned domestic subsidiaries and 21 wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries.
Thermax offers engineered solutions to upgrade water and waste treatment plants by utilizing existing as well as new units in order to meet the current requirements. Our proposed improvement solutions give the client the benefit of an efficient working system with enhanced results.
Employment : (Thermax Fixed Term Contract and Fixed CTC for 2 years.)
Education : BE Mechanical, M.Tech Mechanical (Pass outs of AY 2020,2021,2022)
This job role includes the following responsibilities:
- Review P&ID received from the Proposal team and provide technical and optimization comments during detail engineering.
- Preparation of technical datasheets of bought-out static and rotary equipment like UF & RO membranes, Pumps, Blowers, Compressor, Filter Press, Clarifiers, Agitators, Ozonation system, Cooling towers, UV, Dosing pump etc.
- Valve schedule and valve datasheet preparation.
- Review of technical offer and preparing a technical comparison of vendors
- Hydraulic Pressure drop calculations.
- Involve actively in site issue resolution.
- Review drawings submitted by the vendor.
- Releasing Engineering BOM in ERP.
- Introduce alternate vendors by doing the technical evaluation.
- Submitting documents to Engineering consultants for approval.
- He should be able to visualize and correlate cross-functional requirements of Process, Civil, Mechanical, Piping, Instrumentation etc. to ensure the suitability of selected bought-out equipment.
Software experience: AutoCAD (Basic), MS Office, ERP, Email etc.
Joining: Immediate basis
If interested kindly send your updated CV(mention current CTC, Expected CTC, Current City, Preferred City and Notice Period on the CV) to [email protected]
Please share this job with your friends who may be interested.
Thermax Group is an INR 4704 crore company, providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 33 International offices and 13 manufacturing facilities – 7 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
We are one of the few companies in the world that offers integrated innovative solutions in the field of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control and chemicals. The company also designs, builds and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems and air pollution control projects. We strive to serve our clients better by developing sustainable solutions which are environment-friendly and enable efficient deployment of energy and water resources.