Position – Engineer
Company – ZF
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Location: Hyderabad, TG, IN, 500032
Req ID 39160 Hyderabad, India
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical engineering
- Professional experience in engineering- preferable in automotive segment- for Not more than 2 years
- Content of work:
Supporting and driving cost down projects,
- embedded in the application engineering environment,
- in a close cooperation with globally located international development teams (Germany, USA, China,…),
- especially for cost down projects in the product segment of automatic transmissions/ eAxle for passenger cars.
- The project focus will be allocated in following design changes in order to improve profitability. A close cooperation inside R&D with test departments, application engineering and controls (E/E) will be required.
- Interaction with further parties like suppliers internal/ external and assembly factories (assembly, quality) will be expected.
- Process wise, the involvement will be allocated in idea creation process via concept evaluation and assessment until monitoring the execution until the product launch.
- The candidate should show a positive “hands on” mentality with a balanced understanding of risk taking and risk managing.
- He/ she should show an independent, creative working approach and should be open to work in a team.
- A detailed understanding of component/ manufacturing cost structure would be helpful and is preferable.
- Creo 2 software professional experience (assemblies, drawings) is required.
- The knowledge of the ZF cooperation, especially the transmission business- knowing international standards as well as company standards- would be helpful.
- For PDM/ PLM ZF works with Axalant. For CAD data -especially in early design phase- ZF works with Intralink– Any experience in these tools is welcome.
- Furthermore a professional working experience in products out of the MS-Office package and virtual meeting rooms is mandatory.
- English language is required, German language basics are welcome.
Be part of our ZF team as Engineer and apply now!
Contact – Gurunadha Bandi
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Segment: R&D Engineer, Testing, Embedded, Application Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering, Technology