Spread the love
Position – Design Engineer(Gears)-CAD-Creo
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
- We are looking for a new colleague in the Product Development department at our plant facility in India, Coimbatore
- Together with the design team responsible for designing and calculating a product/gearbox in line with the customer- and internal requirements, ready for production and assembling
- Design and calculation of the components and systems of the gearboxes
- Leave a mark on the technical specifications of a product or a part of it.
- Involved in the co-engineering of suppliers and other departments such as process engineering, purchasing, supplier quality, and validation engineering.
- Degree in industrial engineering, Mechanics, Electro-mechanics or similar
- The first experience with PTC Creo 2.0 and Windchill is a plus
- Creativity combined with an interest in technical skills and a customer-orientated approach
- CAN DO attitude who takes initiatives and is dedicated to realizing the set goals
- Strong in problem-solving and Good communication skills, fluent in English
- +4y relevant experience
Contact – [[Satish Kumar – [email protected]]]
Our Commitment to Diversity
- ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Spread the love