Position – Design Engineer
Company – ZF
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
- Experience in design & Development of Synchro, Powershift, automatic transmissions for Off-highway systems Experience in Axles, PTO & transferase design for Off-highway systems
- Knowledge of Torque Power flow in transmission/axle driveline
- Ability to perform fundamental mechanical engineering calculations
- Able to perform in a team & independently as per requirement
- BE/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech with 4+ years of experience in design.
- Strong in CAD software Creo (ProE)
- Understanding of material properties & Manufacturing process
- Design support for CAD & Drawing for different product lines
- Basic Knowledge in Gear Calculation
- Exposure and familiarity with development activity
- Creation of BOM
- Good Oral & Written communication skills, German language (added advantage)
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Design Engineer, Engineer, Drafting, CAD, Engineering