Position – Design Engineer
Company – ZF
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
What’s Next? Join ZF!
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
Location: Pune, MH, IN, 410501
Req ID 59042 Pune, India
- Experience in design & Development of Synchro, Powershift, and automatic transmissions for Off-highway systems Experience in Axles, PTO & transferase design for Off-highway systems
- Knowledge of Torque Power flow in transmission/axle driveline and ability to perform fundamental mechanical engineering calculations
- Strong in CAD software Creo (ProE) and understanding of material properties & Manufacturing process
- Design support for CAD & Drawing for different product lines and basic Knowledge in Gear Calculation
- Able to perform in a team & independently as per requirement, exposure, and familiarity with development activity and creation of BOM
- Good Oral & Written communication skills and German language (added advantage)
Be part of our ZF team as a Design Engineer and apply now!
Contact – Priyanka Mishra
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.