Position – Cost Engineer
Company – ZF
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Position – Cost Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, TG, IN, 500032
Req ID [] [[Hyderabad]], India
- Support of Senior Cost Engineers and Product Cost Engineers during the Product
- Development Process (e.g. in Product benchmarks) and Generation of Best-Practice-Product Cost Calculations considering a Total Cost approach
- Calculation of the Cost impact associated with technical changes and execution of internal and external Manufacturing process validations (Brown-Field examinations) and evaluation of the Cost performance in the Hot Forging, Iron casting, Bearings, tubes and wire forming/Steel components, Plastic components & part and assembly tooling’s
- Identification of measures for optimization of Cost structures, Collection and documentation of technology-specific master data in collaboration and with internal and external partners
- Support of the definition and continuous development of group wide Cost Engineering Reference-processes. And support the continuous development of technology-specific tools in Cost Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Production/automotive, Studies of Engineering science or comparable education and a first work experience in a responsibility suitable for Cost Engineering (e.g. Production Engineering, Methods dept.)
- Knowledge/Specialization about Manufacturing technologies (Hot Forging, Iron casting, Bearings, tubes and wire forming/Steel components, Plastic components & part and assembly tooling’s)
- Willingness to continuously keep knowledge at a state of the art/best practice level
- Distinct analytical capabilities, solution oriented, accurate and self-dependent way of working
- Supportive, ability to work in teams, strong communication/Networking skills in a local & international context and a high acceptance for travelling in needed.
Be part of our ZF team as [[Specialist]] and apply now!
[[Sriram Adluri]] – [[040-65995000]]
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Automotive