Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Woodbridge
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, In
Woodbridge is a privately owned company offering innovative material technologies for applications in automotive, commercial, recreational, packaging, healthcare, and building products. In addition to manufacturing operations, the company also offers a full array of services including chemical research and development, product and process engineering, tooling, technical support, and accredited laboratory testing. Woodbridge operates more than 46 facilities across 9 countries—employing over 7,500 teammates and serving more than 600 customers worldwide.
This position provides support for building up models and meshes for CAE projects.
Minimum Qualifications, Formal Education, Certification or Equivalent:
- An engineering graduate from a reputed university/college in India
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering
- Added advantage if the candidate did some certification in the field of Engineering Design or Advanced Engineering.
Working Experience – Nature and Length:
- Candidate must have 0-1 years of experience.
- Building CAE models, CAE model building software, Meshing Techniques & Analysis
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Ability to interpret automotive drawings and specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Additional Qualifications – Technical or Functional Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge of Analysis Software, Foam Design & Foam Manufacturing
- Good Communication skills
- Good team worker
- Coordination with the Internal team
- Understand the Mechanical design requirement and coordinate with the Internal team for the Advanced Engineering needs
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
Explore your future. Apply today.
Woodbridge is committed to fostering a diverse workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, creed, place of origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know, and we will do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.