Position – Design Engineer – I
Company – Woodbridge
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN\
Full Job Description
Woodbridge is a privately-owned company offering innovative material technologies for applications in automotive, commercial, recreational, packaging, healthcare and building products. In addition to manufacturing operations, the company also offers a full array of services including: chemical research and development, product and process engineering, tooling, technical support and accredited laboratory testing. Woodbridge operates more than 50 facilities across 10 countries—employing over 7,500 teammates and serving more than 600 customers worldwide.
Job Grade: Clerical/Support (I1)
Business Unit: Corporate
Hiring Manager: Ranjith Rajegowda P R
This position provides design & development support for building the 3D models and drawings for design projects.
Minimum Qualifications, Formal Education, Certification or Equivalent
- Engineering graduate from reputed university/college from India
- Bachelors or Master degree in field of Mechanical Engineering
- Added advantage if candidate did some certification in field of CAD tools & Engineering Design.
Working Experience – Nature and Length
- Candidate must be having minimum 1-3 years of experience.
- Building 3D CAD models & drawings creation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Ability to interpret automotive drawings and specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Additional Qualifications – Technical or Functional Competency Requirements
- Knowledge on CAD Software Catia / NX-UG, Foam Design & Foam Manufacturing
- Good Communication skills
- Good team worker
- Coordination with Internal team
- Understand the Mechanical design requirement & Coordinate with the Internal team for the Advanced Engineering needs
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
Explore your future. Apply today.
Woodbridge is committed to fostering a diverse workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider employment applicants without regard to race, colour, ancestry, creed, place of origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other protected status. Please let us know if you require any special needs requirements. We will do our best to accommodate in accordance with local legislation.