Position – Buyer
Company – Konecranes
Location – Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Company: Konecranes and Demag Private Limited
Education Required: BE Mechanical / BE Electrical / Post Graduate
Professional Experience Required (Max – Min.): 3-4 years
- Vendor delivery punctuality @95%
- Vendor quality
- PR- PO lead time
- Timely material availability as per rolling plan.
- ERP tool updating and maintenance.
- New Vendor Development.
- Material costing.
- Maintenance of material master data.
Role and Responsibility:
- Candidate will be responsible for managing and controlling the material requirement for the required projects as per the Rolling plan.
- Responsible for controlling the inventory levels by adopting just in time material and maintaining VMI at vendors end.
- Monitoring the vendor punctuality, tracking their performance monthly on delivery and Quality rating.
- Should be flexible to travel to vendor’s place
- Follow up and visits to suppliers to ensure timely deliveries of the components and as per QC needs of company. Vendor visits also to expedite the material, streamlining the process of manufacturing and dispatch.
- Ensuring the timely GRN of receipt materials with all documents ensuring smooth invoice booking and timely payments.
- Cross functional coordination (with Planning, Projects and manufacturing) about material receipts, proactive information’s ensuring smooth operations.
- Must have knowledge about all electrical and Mechanical components, suppliers.
- Must have the knowledge of reading and understanding engineering drawing.
- Weekly co-ordination with supplier is must.
- Coordination with Sourcing team to get the price and Rate contract settled for all the components.
- Candidate will be responsible for making Purchase orders for respective categories as per the Purchase requisitions and meet the target of PR_ PO KPI.
- Material receipts as per the Purchase order receipt dates and as per the rolling plan for the projects.
- Ensuring Good receipts and invoice booking process in coordination with stores and Finance.
- Ensuring all updates and compliance related to ERP systems and maintaining all required data.
- Ensuring right spend among suppliers to balance the material flow and support in making AP plan to ensure the timely payments to the suppliers Maintaining all data related to material master.
- MIS in terms of KPI of procurement and achieving targets month on month basis.
- Management reporting on Procurement performance and improvements
Mandatory Systems Knowledge and Tools Usability:
ERP systems and its working
What we Accept from you:
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Awareness about ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 requirements.
- Compliance management.
- Communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Work-Life balance
• Innovative and dynamic working environment
• Possibility to work in leading crane building company with leading technology.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.