Position – SQA Junior Engineer / Engineer
Company – Wind World (India) Limited
Exp. – 2 to 6 years
Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 to 4,00,000 P.A.
Location – Daman & Diu, IN
We have urgent requirement of SQA Junior Engineer / Engineer For Daman (U.T.) location.
Job Description for SQA Junior Engineer / Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all technical documents, drawing, SOPs,circuit diagram, ISO related documentation & WEC’s Production, installation & Commissioning related documents.
- Assist to Documentation Lead for maintaining all documentation records in soft and hard format according to the need.
- Take printouts of circuit diagram, necessary technical document to fulfill sites requirements.
- Maintain all LTF for necessary production, installation and commissioning related documents records and provide to concerned.
- Coordinate with site teams to fulfill all technical documents requirements.
Skill Required :
- Good knowledge of Documentation system, experience in filing and maintaining records.
- Able to take operate printer, scanner, Xerox machine. Systematically Filing all documents as per the category.
Experience : 2-4 year in Wind Industry / Documentation Process.
Qualification : Polytechnic Diploma / BE -Graduate (Full Time)
If interested Send resume at [email protected]
WIND WORLD INDIA (Formerly Enercon)
COMPANY PROFILE : Wind World (India) Ltd [Formerly Known as Enercon India Ltd] has a global slogan ‘CLEAN ENERGY FOREVER’. The origins of our story begin in 1994, way before the first gusts of an energy crisis began blowing across our land. It was a time when wind energy emerged not as an alternative, but a mainstream, renewable, eco-friendly source of power generation. Since then we’ve emerged as the country’s preferred wind power solution provider; on a number of counts. Wind World (India) Limited has always been a path breaker, with innovations that have consistently left the others behind. Gearless technology; an energy-efficient grid feeding system and long-lasting warp resistant blades are just cases in point. Our wind farms today straddle seven high wind potential states – Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh spread across 3,000 kms of India. We have installed over 5300 + Wind Energy Converters (WECs) with a installed capacity of over 4000 MW. We are maintaining these WECs round the clock 365 x 24 x 7 for optimum performance. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company for Manufacturing, Installations and Services, to have seamless growth of business operations SAP system has been implemented for all major business functions. The company has four manufacturing units at Daman for different parts of Wind Energy Converter and concrete tower segment manufacturing facilities at Gujarat &amp; Karnataka. With a proud team of around 6000 highly skilled WinDirecters the company is poised to meet high market demand. Today wind energy is rated as the fastest growing source of power in the world, with an average growth exceeding the rate of 40% per annum over the last few years worldwide.
JOIN US!!Company InfoAddressPlot No A-9, Wind World India Tower,, Veera Desai Road, Veera Industrial Estate,, Andheri West, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India