Wabtec is Hiring | Graduate Engineer Trainee |
Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee – After sales
Company – Wabtec
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Contract Review IR, Order Entry for Entire Services,Follow up for MA,DP,AAt to PO,AO entry and entire handling of MOVEX
- Weekly review of orders received.
- Review Budget Vs Current status.
- Meet and Exceed budgeted order figures with a minimum EBIT Contract Review on receipt of POs to be done in specified formats
- Review of AOs & MTS in the system. Review of long lead time Items status where we are L1 for PAC. Accuracy & Timely system entry of orders received
- Random check. Conversion of AA to CO& AO to CO Review of updation of MA& DP Received, High Value of MA& DP required affecting sales plan MA & DP Review.
- Review of requests sent for MA/DP/RPs.
- Review of MAs requested/received.
- Input Reports on Order Booking.
- Maintain 5S at Workplace Adopt and actively implement IMS and FMS Work on at least two process improvements at any point of time
Qualification : Graduate in Mechanical EngineeringButton text
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Want to move the world? Want to innovate and bring that innovation to life?
At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential – that of the transportation industry, and yours!
Wabtec celebrates thinkers and doers. Our values included in the About Us page are rooted in innovation, collaboration, inclusiveness, and continuous improvement to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Whether your talents lie in digital solution development, next-gen manufacturing, advanced service delivery, or the spectrum of business functions that support them, Wabtec literally has a world of opportunity for you across our global network.
Our employees are the architects of the future. Where will you be tomorrow?