Position – Technical Information Engineer
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- You as a Technical information engineer, analyze Kola (PDM) and C-note information to create spare part information/ design & function /accessory installation/ bodybuilder instructions/ operator’s manual & schematic diagrams with accepted quality criteria.
- You will be involving in scope analysis, planning, and estimation, technical document production, verification, maintenance of the existing information in aftermarket systems.
- You will be working very closely with the CDC (Competency Development) and support to prepare the training materials.
- Be accountable for the products that you deliver and be enthusiastic to bring continuous improvements with futuristic ideas.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical / Automotive engineering or other equivalent education
- At least/Minimum 5 years experience in a similar field.
- Automotive technical knowledge preferably in combination with practical experience
- Interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Quality mind-set and/with end-user knowledge
- Experience with and knowledge of various software packages including word processing, SGML authoring tools, CAD Software (Pro-Engineer, Catia, etc.), and vector-based illustration software (Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, etc.)
- Precise, structured with the ability to visualize vehicle fitted components
- Ability to work in a transversal organization and multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of project organization/project management.
- Good technical writing skills. Or Good writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of future technologies (electro and hybrid vehicles) is an added advantage
- Leadership Competencies
- Technical Learning
- Action Oriented
- Learning on the fly
- Priority setting
- Strong demonstrated self- managed learning
- Open-minded/ good communicator