Position – Project Manager, BP 49340, Complete Vehicle (CV)
Company – Volvo Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
The PM CV manages all project activities performed by CV within a specific project, in order to get excellent project deliveries with the right quality, cost, and feature -on time! This function manages important functions like coordination of test objects, overall project budget, and portfolio management.
- Represent CV in project management teams
- Develop and maintain a verification and validation plan, from the end customer’s point of view
- Lead the project team within the CV
- Secure the project budget
- Manage portfolios
- Report project status prior to each project gate
- Report project status in the CV reference group (MDB, SDB, etc)
Competence and skills:
- University degree in Mechanical / Automotive engineering or other equivalent education, with min 3-5 years work experience.
- UDT is a multi-cultural organization -strong networking abilities and communication skills in English are fundamental
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience from the automotive industry
- Certified Project Manager, e.g. PMP, is a must
- High customer and business focus
- Self-driven and initiative
- Experience from the Commercial Vehicle Industry (desirable)
- Degree in Business Administration (desirable)
- Experience from line management (desirable)
This position will be located in Bangalore and you will be a part of a small and highly specialized team. If you want to learn more about the final product and our end customers, this is really the position for you. You will get a great opportunity to learn about all functions within CV Department and to create an extensive network within UDT and Product Development.
The Volvo group is promoting gender diversity, female applicants are encouraged.
- The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing, and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands – Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks, and Arquus.
- UD Trucks is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks develop, produce, and sell a wide range of heavy, medium, and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
- Our 8,000 smart, modern, and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust, and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.