Position – Mechanical Maintenance Engineer- Steel Industries
Company – Viraj Profiles Ltd.
Exp. – 3 – 8 years
Location – Tarapur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
- To take all the Maintenance report of the previous shifts.
- To take care of overall maintenance of Bright Bar unit consisting Gear Box,CNC machine,Peeling & Grinding Machines, Hydraulics,Cranes etc.
- To ensure that all the machines are running as per Checklist defined in healthy condition.
- To analyse and ensure timely closure of all Breakdowns and take necessary actions to avoid such breakdowns in future.
- Suggest the corrective measurements or improvements, if any, to the Incharge Maintenance to avoid machine failures.
- other work assign by management.
- Full time Diploma/ BE Mechanical.
- should having experience of steel industries.
- Ready to accept new challenges.
- Immediate Joiners preferable.
Job Location: – Tarapur MIDC, Boisar, District-Palghar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 401506
Salary – Depends on experience / Interview Performance.
IF Interested please send an updated CV to [email protected]
Viraj Profiles Limited is an Export-oriented company, manufacturing Stainless Steel Engineering Products and is exporting them to over 90 countries. Its diverse quality products include Flanges, Bright Bars, Angles, Flat Bars, Channels, Beams, Wires, Wire Rods, and Fasteners. The manufacturing Facilities and its offices are located in MIDC, Industrial Area, Tarapur. (Maharashtra)
In 28 years, Viraj has made its presence felt worldwide having operations in more than 90 countries, built a turnover of over USD 1.5 billion and has become the employer of choice for over 9,000 people, through honest hard work. Stainless – as we do, so we are.
Equipped with integrated manufacturing facilities and a trust of delivering premium quality for two decades, Viraj Profiles Limited has emerged to be one of the leading manufacturers of stainless steel long products globally. Viraj’s tradition, sound business principles and ethical practices have propelled it to the forefront of the Stainless Steel industry. In the Stainless Steel flanges segment we have achieved the Numero Uno position in the world.
Today Viraj is one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of Stainless Steel long products in the world. With turnover of USD 1.5 Billion, the company is exporting its stainless steel products (Wire Rods, Wires, Welding Wires, Flanges, Fasteners, Bright Bars and Profiles) to more than 1300 customers based across 90 countries spread over 6 continents. With melting capacity of 528,000 tons per annum, the company produces more than 50,000 SKUs in various grades like Austenitic, Ferritic, Martenistic, Duplex and Electrode in various shapes and sizes. The core competency of Viraj lies in its integrated manufacturing facilities which enables it to meet customer specific requirements.
- Viraj commenced its first melting shop operations in 1992, although production of stainless steel first began in 1995.
- In that same year, flanges division was established, as was the production of bright bars for exportation.
- In the year 2000, the company diversified further, with the addition of profile division, from which 99 per cent of the products were exported to international clients.
- A year later, Wire division was established and also addition of a second melting shop was executed.
- The company’s export activities became so prevalent that it joined the Federation of Indian Export Organisations in the same year.
- In 2006, Viraj broadened its portfolio of stainless steel solutions even further, integrating a fastener division and a wire rod division into its facilities.
- The remarkable activities of the company were garnering increasing attention. In 2007 Viraj was ranked as the fifth most eminent producer of stainless steel long products in the world, leaping up to third place just a year later.
In line with its commitment for world class quality products, Viraj operates facilities replete with advanced technologies, in order to generate a broad array of stainless steel solutions. The unyielding rate at which the company has grown has not halted in recent years – 2012 saw the inauguration of a new production unit in wires division, whilst a fully automatic rolling mill commenced operations in 2014.
Viraj’s stainless steel products see application in automobile industries, food processing industries, boilers, pressure vessels, shipbuilding, oil pipelines, petrochemical facilities, construction projects and surgical instruments – among many other means of utilisation. Viraj also functions as one of the world’s largest stainless steel flange manufacturers, which has led to the company’s trusted reputation as a leading provider of flanges for marine applications. Each of these product ranges enjoys substantial acclaim worldwide, produced at a site with five induction furnaces within its melting workshop, as well as a high degree of automation throughout.
It is a strong combination of traits and strategies that has led to the prominent position that Viraj enjoys internationally today. Viraj’s key strength lies in its strong level of commitment to its customers. Its success has been made possible by the loyalty demonstrated by the clients worldwide, so retaining close relationships with them and emphasising a strong customer focus remains of critical importance to the company even today and will be in future also. Similarly, the lean management structure has streamlined and simplified the operation and co-ordination of a business of this scale – which also facilitates rapid decision-making. Company’s strong global presence is combined with an extremely large product portfolio that encompasses a broad range of industrial applications. In many instances, Viraj operates as the sole provider in Asia for many of the products that it manufactures today, which lends a further competitive edge to an already dynamic business.
Here at Viraj, we create applications for life. A responsibility that prompts us to employ highly advanced melting shop processes and superior grade quality in stainless steel. It is with this ethos, that our products have more than 92 certifications and approvals from different regulatory across the globe. This experience coupled with the knowledge gained, helps us satisfy the most evolving quality requirements of our clients!!!