Position – Trainee Engineer
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Describe the Department
- Control Infrastructure is responsible for delivering optimized and reliable control solutions for our Wind Turbines including the functional safety. This includes the real-time communication backbone that ties all the distributed control nodes together, the real time operating system of the control nodes and the high-level functionality that control all operation in the turbine. CI is responsible for maintaining the man machine & plant interface, service functionality, sensing (wind, azimuth, yawing, tower acceleration), AUX power supply & backup.
- We are a team of around 200+ engineers spread between Denmark, Portugal & India working in a highly innovative technology-centric and process significant environment.
- You will be part of a team providing engineering solutions to non-standard products and existing products. This involves below responsibilities e.g. addressing the issues reported from field and root cause analysis & problem solving related to turbines in operation, support the service technical team across the globe that keeps our turbine fleet running, support to sales organization by addressing new solution requirements and technology development. The work involves high level of engineering i.e. balancing a solution towards various specific requirements. You will mainly work with addressing the issues specific to personalized systems in the turbine and developing solutions having close collaboration with the system leads. You will be responsible for verification of the solution on all levels, including software tests (in-house) and field verification. You will be also responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders.
- Education Qualification : M.Tech / ME – CS, ECE, EE, Mechatronics
- Sound knowledge of programming techniques
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented & State based software design
- Knowledge in the real-time embedded systems machine control domain
- Knowledge of dynamical mechanical systems
- Experience in Control system using MATLAB Simulink(not mandatory).
- Interest and knowledge with product or technology development
- You are very good at programming & have that natural ability of problems solving.
- You are innovative, problem-solving, results-oriented, and have a solid sense of responsibility
- You are able to meet your deadlines with the good quality output
- You have a creative approach to new opportunities and of box thought process
- You succeed as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
- You have good communication & presentation skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)