Spread the love
Position – Senior Engineer
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Analyze and ensure the system adherence to the CR process before factory acceptance and closure.
- Coordinate & facilitate to Create Capacity Requests and Test papers and improve effectiveness.
- Directing Process effectiveness and continuously improve the maturity of the CR and Test paper process.
- Accountable for CR and Test paper system compliance according to Vestas internal standards.
- Ensure the test paper contains the required information with the right CR traceability.
- Ensure the factory accepts the CR and timely execution within the timeline in the CR site.
- Initiate Improvement projects like COPQ and other process optimization projects.
- Handling of Engineering change Management on serial production products.
- VDA 6.3 and ISO 9001 system compliance audit support to internal and external factories.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering in any of the following disciplines – Polymer / Mechanical / Manufacturing / Electrical & Electronics / Production / Industrial / Aerodynamics.
- 5 to 8 years of working in Wind Industries, Engineering industries, Manufacturing, Automobile, Aeronautical Industries.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified Auditor
- VDA 6.3 certified auditor is an added advantage
- Six Sigma green belt certified can be preferred
- Good knowledge of the blade manufacturing process.
- Good understanding of the Capacity Request and Test Paper Process
- Good Quality mindset and capable to do a Risk assessment by using FMEA tools
- Capable of driving/ continuous improvement projects with cross-functional departments.
- Experience in Engineering change management (ECM)
- Ability to Create & deliver solutions
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Good in Stakeholder management.
- Good team-oriented person. Being creative and getting things done.
- Ability to work under pressures & get things done with quality
- Knowledge in SAP ERP and Windchill is an added advantage
Spread the love