Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee – ECM Purchasing
Company – Vestas
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Full Job Description
SCM EBSC > Procurement Services > ECM Purchasing
ECM purchasing is part of Pprocurement Services in the SCM EBSC function. This department supports on global procurement operational activities.
- Read, Interpret & classify released engineering changes.
- Responsible for physical implementation of ECO’s at Suppliers/Factories globally.
- Technical support to Suppliers / Factories on change implementation.
- Responsible to validate new design manufacturability with supplier & enrich purchase info record.
- RFQ – secure that missing master data is enriched ( Info records, source lists and quota arrangements) within agreed SLA.
- B.E Fresh Graduates in Mechanical Engineering (2022 Pass out)
- Exellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, understand and communicate Engineering drawings and Technical specifications
- Understanding of production documentation
- Understanding of selection, qualification, negotiation and contracting with suppliers
- Exposure in supplier consolidation and cost out projects
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP
- Focused person with ability to grasp and learn in a progressive environment
What We Offer
An exciting work environment with exposure to multinational work culture and technical knowledge
The work location is in Chennai, India.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st May 2022.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.