Position – Assistant Manager – Supplier Quality Management
Company – Vertiv Co.
Location – Maharashtra, India
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Quality management, and at least 4 years in Supplier Quality Management with proven track record of success,
- Good understanding of electronics component manufacturing process (Wire harnesses, Batteries, Sheetmetal etc…)
- Regional/National experience preferred
- Ability to utilize process/quality improvement tools and methods (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, 8D)
- Fluency with data-driven analysis and performance metrics
- Critical and creative problem-solving skills
- Good team player, good communication and influencing skill
- Excels in flexible work environment; alternative work location and variable time requirement
- Adequate knowledge for MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and Vision
- Good understanding of sheet metal manufacturing process (cabinets, bus-bars, mechanical assemblies)
- Understanding of engineering drawings
- Awareness about business process of ERP system (Oracle / SAP)
About the Company
With a history of industry-changing solutions and a well-earned reputation for innovation, Vertiv and its partners continue to raise the bar in the areas of power, cooling, access and control, monitoring, and manageability.
We offer the expertise you need, the reliability you demand, and the resources only a global partner can provide. We trace our roots back to the beginning of the information age, but our organization began to take shape in 2000 when Emerson brought its critical infrastructure technologies together under the Network Power umbrella. By 2016 the solutions provided by Emerson Network Power, as well as the people that stand behind them, were strong enough to stand alone as Vertiv.
Vertiv strives to conduct business in an ethical and responsible manner around the world. Find out more about our ethics and compliance standards below.