Position – Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Company – Vanderlande Industries
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Job Title Sr. Mechanical Engineer
- Supports product manager engineering, R&D for product development
- Support product standardization and tooling
- Be able to recognize project complexity, technical problems and support the
engineering team proactively.
- Transfer knowledge to other engineers.
- Initiates improvements in content, process and tooling
- Feeds back lessons learned from the project into product, process and tooling
- Advise and reviews projects in the sales phase (compliancy check).
- Identify specials (DAR process) and coordinate design with SDE (responsible
for end product)
- Coordinate phasing layouts i.e. brownfield projects
- Coordinate steelwork design
- Integrate design rules for safety and ergonomics in design
- Coordinate building interfaces (space requirements, architectural & structural
interfaces, building services, accessibility for O&M, safety and security)
- Coordinate interfaces for procurement items
- Knowledge of Mechanical project engineering using standard tools
- Knowledge of mechanical product development and tooling
- Knowledge of mechanical installations
- knowledge of steelwork design requirements.
- Proficient in 3D modelling and CAD software (ACAD, NAVIS,..)
- Able to perform health and safety risk analysis on component
- Good communication skills
- Taking Initiative
- Result oriented
- Creative and innovative
- BE Mechanical
Desired experience level
- 8 to 10 years of experience in mechanical project engineering work/experience in R&D product development