Spread the love
Position – Production worker
Company – Valmet Inc.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Receipt of incoming goods & make GRN
- Inspection / physical count of all goods received
- Laboratory testing (samples of all incoming material) & Reporting as per acceptance criteria
- Identification & Tagging of all materials storage with space/layout optimization.
- The on-time material issue in the system
- Cycle Count stock-taking, Quarterly/Annually inventory-counting, and cooperation with the finance department for external/statutory auditing.
- Accountability for custody of all Raw material as well as Finished Goods (Inventory Storage with 100% accuracy, physically as well as into ERP system)
- Maintain scrap log register (scrap generated out of cutting machine as well as rejected/defective material) And timely disposal initiatives as per company policies.
- Generate & circulate good receipts report on a daily basis to concerned ones.
- Take a count of critical consumables on regular basis to ensure stock availability at any point in time (No tolerance for the out-of-stock situation).
- Provide raw material available stock reports to planning/purchase
- Arrange vehicles for local material transportation in coordination with logistics
- Maintain 5’S discipline in stores
- Maintain FIFO principle for all raw material Inventory (Shelf life of material)
- Raw material saving initiatives
- Reporting Old & Slow Moving Inventory (OSMI) on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Close coordination Planning, Quality & Production team.
- Close coordination with Finance & Purchase team for ERP transactions (invoices/bills handling)
- Undertake additional responsibilities and tasks as required by the project/business
- Adhering to the company’s Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality (HSEQ) procedures
- Adhering to the company’s Values, Business Principles, and Code of conduct
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge Criteria –
- Must have minimum 2 years of Stores/Warehouse/Inventory hands-on experience
- Must have knowledge of MS office tools.
- ERP system hands-on experience (Preferably SAP), Kaizen, 5’s.
- Forklift operating experience with Valid license.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation (Inventory)
- Good communication skill
Qualification – ITI (Fitter/Electrician) OR Diploma Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) OR Bachelor’s degree in commerce (B Com)
Spread the love