UPL Ltd. is hiring | Team Lead – M P T&D Cell |
Position – Team Lead – M P T&D Cell
Company – UPL Ltd.
Location – Vapi, Gujarat, IN
UPL Limited (NSE: UPL & BSE: 512070, LSE: UPLL) is a global provider of sustainable agriculture products and solutions, with annual revenue exceeding $6bn. We are a purpose-led company. Through OpenAg®, UPL is focused on accelerating progress for the food system. We are building a network that is reimagining sustainability, redefining the way an entire industry thinks and works – open to fresh ideas, innovation, and new answers as we strive towards our mission to make every single food production more sustainable. As one of the largest agriculture solutions companies worldwide, our robust portfolio consists of biological and traditional crop protection solutions with more than 14,000 registrations. We are present in more than 130 countries and are represented by more than 10,000 colleagues globally. For more information about our integrated portfolio of solutions across the food value chain including seeds, post-harvest, as well as physical and digital services, please visit up-ltd.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Position Title: Team Lead – Metal Phosphide Technical & Development Cell
Seniority : Entry Level / Junior Management
Department : Metal Phosphide T&D Cell
Reporting To: Head – Metal Phosphide T&D Cell
Location : Vapi
Context of the Position:
To support Metal Phosphide R&D Lab activities with respect to conceptualization to commissioning of a specific product.
- Planning of Given Projects
- Budget Calculation
- Cost Calculation
- Supplier Data Collection
- Co-ordination with Design, Purchase, Engineering, and Safety Departments
- Handling Contractors s for project-related work
- Troubleshoot for bottleneck
- Daily Progress inspection
- Making reports related to projects
- Machine Installation Execution
- Trails on new machines
- Finding the capacity of the plant
- Complete work data submission to related department
- Capex preparation, Budget estimation and get approval form management
- Project Planning & management
- Requirement Identification & freezing
- Machine Conceptualization
- Preparation of Conceptual Layout
- Basic Calculations
- Machine Design and SPM Development
- Material selection
- Bought outs sizing & selection
- Vendor Communication and Application Discussion
- 3 – 6 years of experience
- BE / B. Tech – Mechanical or Chemical
- CTC of INR 5 to 6 Lacs per annum (inclusive of 10% annual performance pay)
Process development & planning, troubleshooting, Understanding of R&D Lab Activities, Understanding of mechanical specification, Equipment Erection, Piping & Fabrication, etc.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and should be able to play a strong interface between Projects and Manufacturing
- Should have excellent analytical skills and should be able to anticipate the technical & other issues the plant may face and work on them proactively.
- Ability to energize teams and drive them to achieve the set objectives.
- High on Professional Integrity, Strong value system
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Well organized, able to set priorities well. Able to effectively multi-task and juggle multiple activities simultaneously
- Result-focused- Ability and drive for achieving and surpassing targets against an internal or external standard of excellence.
We are one team, for maximum impact. One team with shared goals. We all play for the team and no one plays against the team. We have a laser-like focus on what our customers need and want, on anticipating their future needs and on how we can create innovative solutions and experiences for them.