Position – Design Engineer
Company – TVS Motor
Location – Hosur, Tamil Nadu, IN
Division – R&D – Veh Sys D&D – Suspension
Job posted on Jul 14, 2023
Employee Type White Collar
Experience range (Years) – 3 years – 7 years
Group Company: TVS Motor Company
Designation: Design Engineer – Suspension
Position Description: To design suspension and steering systems meeting QCD targets.
- Design and integrate suspension system meeting the standards, cost, and performance requirements.
- To carry out design calculations to decide the suitable suspension system for a given vehicle layout, meeting the vehicle platform requirements.
- Able to conduct and prepare DFMEA and DVP for the part and sub-system.
- Very good software knowledge and skill in CATIA/ProE.
- Should be able to understand and use FEA, CFD, and MBD tools effectively to improve the designs.
- Able to do competitor analysis, and prepare concepts and decision matrix.
- Prepare and release drawings that meet Quality standards.
- Able to ride a two-wheeler to participate in suspension development will be an added advantage.
Educational qualifications preferred
Degree: Bachelor of Engineering – B.Tech or M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent