Trelleborg Group is Hiring | FEA Engineer |
Position – FEA – Engineer – R&D Services
Company – Trelleborg Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where we are because our talents brought us here. By specializing in the polymer engineering that makes innovation and application possible, Trelleborg works closely with leading industry brands to accelerate their performance, drive their business forward—and along the way, shape the industry and progress that will benefit humankind in the exciting years ahead.
Imagine working for one of the leading Industries in the world. Seize this rare opportunity to be part of the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions unit with the support and stability of an organization that has been in business for over 100 years.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions is seeking an FEA Engineer to join the team. The FEA Engineer is responsible for conducting 2D and 3D Finite Element Analyses on the seal and bearing products in support of Product Design and Sales Support. In order to understand and support the design recommendations, the FEA Engineer will be required to interface with the TSS sales team and the customer by utilizing listening, problem-solving, and sales skills. In support of sales team, the FEA Engineer may be responsible for interfacing with the Material Test Lab, and or FEA specialist.
- Implementation of FEA analysis
- Direct contact to production sites & customer contact (project-related) in coordination with sales.
- Finite element analysis of seals and sealing systems
- Finite element analysis in the context of development projects
- Finite Element Analysis for Customer Applications
- Consulting (TSS internal) on the meaningful and efficient use of FEA as well as on the interpretation of FEA results and optimization measures
- Further development of the simulation methodology and Coaching for FEA Part Time Analyst
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering, plastics technology or similar
- Sealing technology: Theoretical knowledge and application experience
- Knowledge of FEA Simulation
- Sealing materials: Application-related knowledge
- Customer applications: Knowledge of the technical environment
- Knowledge of FEA and other simulation methods
- Sealing technology: Knowledge of designs, functional principles and applications
- Sealing materials: Basic knowledge of material behavior for application in FEA
- Good in Communication
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude with organizational skills and manage projects with attention to detail and accuracy while meeting targeted completion dates
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now to start the selection process and be the change you want to see!