Position – Trainee Data Migration
Company – Konecranes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Trainee Data Migration
Country: Indien (IN)
Location: Pune, Mahārāshtra (IN-MH)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Location: SP Info city, Pune
Role and Responsibility:
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Planning & execution of data migration activities
- Handling Migration requests: Receiving the tickets Migration requests via Tracker
- Any ad hoc request coming from other applications for monitoring / support in any environments
- Conducting effort estimation planning towards data migration requests
- Develop healthy professional customer relationship
- Align and realign actions based on customers’ feedbacks, inputs from management.
Competencies and Skills Required:
Exposure and knowledge to any mechanical CAD tool (NX, AutoCAD, Solidworks, etc.) (Good to have)
Teamcenter/PLM Knowledge will be an added advantage
Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
Basic knowledge of MS SQL
Good Communication skills
Proactive and self-motivated
Customer centric attitude
Deliver any other tasks as per superior’s instructions and guidance
What we expect from you:
- B.Tech/B.E. – IT, Computer, Mechanical./ MCA/ BCA
- Good Technical background with Professional experience desirable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- Team player
What we offer you?
- Insight to world class global IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent Global Core team and IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in leading crane building company with leading technology
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.