Position – Executive – Operational Excellence
Company – Transpek-Silox
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working with Production and maintenance teams in implementing high-priority areas for improvement from process safety studies.
- Work towards process safety excellence based on improvement plans, technology upgrade, improvement of key manufacturing processes.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification: BE/BTech – Chemical/Mechanical/Instrumentation from a reputed institute
- Experience : 3-5 years in an inorganic chemical plant.
- Analytical/Statistical Tools & Methods – Knowledge of problem solving tools & methods, including statistics.
- Knowledge in Process safety elements like HAZOP, HIRA, PSSR etc.
- Communication – A fluent communicator with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills. Needs to be an integrator across the operations functions.
- General understanding of how chemical manufacturing process is carried out.
Education- B.Tech/B.E. – Instrumentation, Mechanical, Chemical
Perks and BenefitsPerks and Benefits
As per Company Policy
Transpek-Silox Industry Private LimitedTranspek-Silox Industry Ltd. An Indo-Belgium joint venture is a leading manufacturer of Inorganic Chemicals. A leading producer of Inorganic Chemicals market leader in India for most of its products and has strong Global presence. Catering to the demand of wide range of inorganic segment such as Textile, Rubber & Tyres, Paints, Paper, Polymer, Pharma etc. One of the largest producers of Sulphoxylates in the world. Pioneers in manufacturing of SFS (Safolite) and ZFS (Safolin). A major producer of SHS, Zinc-Dust, & Zinc-Oxide with Asia Region. About 35% of production exported to more than 50 countries. All manufacturing sites are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.
Contact Company: Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Website : https://www.transpek-silox.com