Position – Operation Executive
Total oil india pvt ltd
Exp. – 1 to 2 years
Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 to 3,00,000 P.A.
Location – Tamilnadu
- Supervision of the entire bottling operations
- Replenish inventory of LPG bottling consumables.
- Co-ordinate with OI logistics to ensure that the indents are serviced in packed segments.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of bottling operations.
- Implementation and compliance.
- The complete responsibility of productivity of the bottling operations. Vehicle turnaround time of the packed segment to be as per the agreed KPI’s
- Planning of workmen activity of ship unloading and other activities as per demand
- Co-ordination with OIC-Logistics for the vehicle availability
- 100% reporting of the incident /accident in the prescribed format
- Overall responsibility of the segregation and storage of the cylinders
- Control of consumables in Bottling and ensuring the KPI’s to be met with regards to consumable usage
- Effective manpower utilization and preventive maintenance of the bottling line equipment to ensure the KPI’s are consistently met.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
If Interested, Send Resumes at [email protected]