Spread the love
Position – Trainee – PLM & Alfresco AMS
Exp. – 0 to 2 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
- Company Name: Konecranes and Demag Pvt Ltd.
- Website: http://www.konecranes.com
Role and Responsibility:
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Application Monitoring and reacting to the alerts.
- Handling service requests and incidents: Receiving the tickets and resolving them through Service now and Tracker.
- Any Adhoc request coming from other applications for monitoring/support in any environment.
- Updating the work log and task performed in the trackers for each Incident.
- Develop a healthy professional customer relationship
- Ensure to fulfill the KPIs like SLA, TAT, Ageing, Quality Audits, etc. based on management’s expectations and guidance
- Align and realign actions based on customers’ feedbacks, inputs from management.
- Awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements’
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Teamcenter/PLM Knowledge will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Good Communication skill
- Proactive and Self-Motivated
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Good Academic record
- Deliver any other tasks as per superior’s instructions and guidance
What we expect from you:
- B.Tech/B.E. – IT, Computer, Mechanical./ MCA/ BCA
- Good Technical background with Professional experience desirable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally-distributed team
- Team player
What we offer you?
- Insight to world-class global IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent Global Core team and IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in leading crane building company with leading technology
Spread the love