Textron India PVT Limited is Hiring | Engineer |
Position – Engineer I
Company – Textron India PVT Limited
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Arctic Cat, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information, visit: www.textron.com
Textron India Private Limited in Bangalore was incorporated in 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956, to better serve customers of Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) around the world. This is a global resource that provides engineering and technological solutions for many Textron business units. We provide engineering and design services including but not limited to drafting, computer aided design, computer aided engineering, solid modeling, finite element analysis, sourcing, business development, marketing and other related activities and services in relation to the above sectors. For more details please visit www.textron.in
About the Business Unit:
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off Road, Jacobsen®, Ransomes®, TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
Incumbent develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope. Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts are required to complete the tasks. Work is closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions and contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks. Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
- Design and develop new product – create detail, assembly and installation drawings with overall dimensions and basic design of parts for the development of component kits and/or customized design for golf, Turf, Utility, Ground Support Equipment and off-highway recreational vehicles
- Structural analysis of mechanical components using FEM and/or hand calculations
- Motion Analysis for validating mechanisms
- Provide technical support to project engineers in meeting project goals and timelines
Note: These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
- Proficient in NX, Inventor, Ansys or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office applications
- Effective written and verbal communication
- A good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Cross-cultural work experiences
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical/Automobile/related branches with 0-2 years of experience
Recruiting Company Textron India PVT Limited
Primary Location India-Mylasandra-Bangalore
Job Field Engineering
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Job Posting 05/22/2023, 12:26:59 AM