HSIL is hiring | Engineer |
Position – Engineer
Company – HSIL
Location – Jadcherla, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Role profile :
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all the BoM (Bill of Material) and PLM (Part Life Manager) content.
- Develop water heaters technical design for new products range.
- Support the factory on the modification and variant of existing products.
- Participate in the definition of the technical validation plans and support the validations with the project team.
- Work closely with purchasing, supply chain, industrialization, and process teams to have the products come true.
- Design parts and products, provide drawings Give the guidelines and the specifications of components and raw materials Follow technical relations with the suppliers (raw materials, components, services) Build and validate prototypes Propose and assess design alternatives Use the numerical tools and methods to optimize designs Work closely with quality, supply chain, production, and process teams
- Experienced in mechanical design, home appliances design, and injected plastic part design.
- Experienced in product development, New Product Introduction.
- Experienced in methods, and engineering change management.
- Knowledge in DFMEA and design validation.
- Proficient in Office 365, CAD software (Creo is a plus), and PLM software (TeamCenter is a plus).
- Fluent in English
- Minimum level required: NIT B-Tech Desired level: IIT M-Tech Engineering fields: mechanical, electromechanical, industrial.
- 2 – 5 yrs