Position – Test & Commissioning Engineer
Company – Tetra Pak
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Test & Commissioning Engineer
We are all looking for a Test & Commissioning Engineer, based at Chakan ,Pune who will report to the Manager-Automation & Delivery Test. The Position will be responsible to test the modules in BULF workshop , commissioning , and upgrade support for modules.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to do:
- To test and commission Branded Processing Units and Line Solutions.
- To make customisations of soft and hardware to fulfil valid demand specification.
What you will do
As Test & Commissioning Engineer, you will :-
- Represent Tetra Pak in a professional way, both externally and internally.
- Make commissioning of branded processing units and line solutions.
- Perform test of units with Water / Desktop test/FAT of branded processing units .
- Lead trouble shooting and claim activities.
- from valid base, make automation design and programming, including verification of the software.
- make and store technical documents, including basis for instruction manuals.
- participate in product support and development projects.
- Actively contribute to the project team at customer site.
- Make validation of performance criteria.
- Actively share achieved knowledge after commissioning with colleagues.
- Educate and train customer personnel.
- Support Technical Liaison Centre and the Claim function with technical advice.
- Give technical support to market company.
- Actively participate and make product and process improvements.
Who you are
We believe you have –
- Graduation degree in Food Technology/ Mechanical / Automation Engineering with 3-5 years experience in Test & Commissioning.
- Commissioning and trouble shooting experience of PLC based machines/systems.
- Exposure to processing components, equipments like pumps, valves, Heat exchangers, Sensors&Transmitters etc.
- Understanding of process dynamics and fault finding.
- Good communication skills with driving the activities during workshop test internally as well as externally commissioning at customer sites.
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Please submit your CV and motivational letter before 3rd March through our career site.
Requisition no: 67411