Tetra Pak is hiring | Process Engineer |
Position – Process Engineer
Company – Tetra Pak
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer who will focus on designing and implementing process solutions for small to large as part of the pre-projects and projects team. This is an opportunity to interface with our extensive customer base and provide industry-leading processing solutions.
This is a permanent role based at Chakan, Pune.
What you will do
- Supporting projects from a conceptual development phase (sales) through implementation to the start of commercial operation.
- Working in a multi-project environment where the role adapts to the needs of each individual project.
- Act with full responsibility for the technical solutions and quality aspects of project performance, while securing project management buy-in and is aligned with a focus on customer needs and satisfaction.
- Working in close cooperation with the Plant Integration team in each of the market companies.
- Working with customers and colleagues in an international environment, but also utilizing and collaborating with resources throughout the entire organization.
- Conduct/support quotation development in conjunction with the project manager and account managers for systems/modules.
- Estimate equipment costs. Source and price equipment/services in coordination with the project manager.
- Provide sales support by giving technical presentations
- Understanding and utilization of Plant Integration business process, organization, task, cost, and quality.
- Planning and structure, Utilizing Resources, Driving & follow-up, Meeting deadlines and objectives.
- MS Project, Plant Engineering, Problem-solving, Cross-functional, thermodynamics, flow dynamics, production planning as it relates directly to the sizing of equipment and system solutions, experience with industry standards for process piping, equipment, and the installation thereof, strong understanding of automation control application, instrumentation applications, start-up/commissioning of systems, Customer Satisfaction
- Technical and “soft” problems, Analytical, collect info/data, Consolidate – structured way,
- Alternatives – consequences – costs – risks, Judge & action – systematic, Cost-benefit balance, Creative, think outside the box, Verification, follow up/checking, Learn – pro-active, inform all parties & share experience, Maintain a record of problems & solutions, Through teamwork
- Communicate ideas clearly, concisely, and effectively, Clarify purpose, and importance, Stress major points
- Continuously seeking to improve understanding of the market, welcome new challenges and opportunities
- Regulatory experience/awareness with CFIA, APPS, TSSA, 3A, CSA, FDA, OSHA, etc.
We believe you have
- Bachelors in Mechanical, Chemical, Food Process Engineering, or Dairy Technology with 3-5 years of relevant experience in Process Engineering.
- Experience in food & dairy system design a plus.
- Proficient with MSOffice (MS Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) AutoCAD
- Process Design knowledge required.
- Ability to read and understand a process and instrumentation diagram (PID) required.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent people, communication, presentation skills
- Ability to plan, delegate, and multi-task
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 12/03/2023
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Dipali Moray