Mott MacDonald is Hiring | Design Engineer – Piping |
Position – Design Engineer Piping
Company – Mott MacDonald
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Design Engineer Piping
- Provide the scheme to the designer for the preparation of the Equipment Layout and Piping layout
- Calculate the MTO and SOQ
- Piping-related Spec preparation
- Checking Isometrics drawings and guiding the designer in the preparation of nozzle orientation
- Review the stress study result and share the strength with the civil team
- Review the alignment with other disciplines’ 3D / 2D deliverables
- Qualified BE / ME in Mechanical / Chemical from a reputed university/institute
- Experience in Engineering Consultancy firms, with Chemical Industry / Pharmaceutical / FMCG / Food Processing Industry.
- Candidate should be a good team player and shall have good communication ability (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills: writing, speaking, listening, persuading and influencing, and collaborating.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
We can offer (subject to Company’s policy):
- Agile and safe working environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
- Group incentive scheme
- Group term life insurance, Workmen’s compensation, and Group medical insurance coverage
- Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital Innovation and Transformation
Equality, diversity, and inclusion
We put equality, diversity, and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.