Position – Mechanical Engineer
Company – Tetra Pak
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who will work with 3D Draughtsman in implementation project and/or pre-project (L0-L3+ projects) teams spread across the globe. The position will be based in India.
What you will do
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will:
- Read and interpret process, utility P&IDs
- Prepare 3D models using: Autodesk Plant 3D & Autodesk Inventor
- Prepare 2D installation layouts viz., equipment, pipe rack etc.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to understand the project requirements and deliver 3D deliverables.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, suppliers and customers for technical clarifications / alignment.
- Lead clash control meetings with other suppliers and customers whenever necessary
- Review models, drawings with site installation team
- Ensure quality and schedules are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Travel to site to provide installation support, meetings when needed
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak
We believe you have
- Proven piping engineering experience ideally within the dairy or beverage industry, or pharmaceutical industry.
- An understanding of the design and assembly of process equipment and machinery.
- A genuine interest to work on different phases of project delivery, through to the commissioning phase.
- Demonstrated technical skills, understanding in installation needs and customer operations at site.
- Project management skills and the self-drive to work autonomously.
- An open approach, with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Open to learn new technology.
- Overall 1-5 years (Full time) relevant experience.
- A University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Food Technology Engineering.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 31/05/2023
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Dipali Moray