Position – Sr. Production Executive
Company – Tenneco Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Gain invaluable experience with a global leader
- Tenneco is always looking for new talent and fresh ideas. With us, interns, co-ops and recent grads can gain experience in all aspects of our businesses, across many disciplines from corporate, to manufacturing, to engineering. Here, you will enjoy a friendly environment, as well as genuine autonomy and accountability for your results.
- While you may know us as a component supplier for vehicles and retail suppliers, you may not realize that our advanced systems are at the forefront of technology. We invest in innovation and engineering capabilities, as well as sponsor independent research, to help advance our development efforts. Following a disciplined process for new product introduction, we leverage proprietary market insights to create solutions for original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket customers, technicians and consumers.
- We hold thousands of patents, continually research and implement advanced engineering practices, feature world-class manufacturing and are home to some of the best minds in the world, across multiple industries.
- Tenneco is a large global company, but our interns, co-ops and recent grads often have direct access to our leadership while working on challenging assignments that directly impact our company. You will be treated as a member of our team, like any other experienced team member.
Internships and Co-ops
Summer Internship Programs
- Our Summer Internship Programs vary by worksite and include case competitions, presentations to business leaders, outings and volunteer opportunities.
- We also offer year-round Co-Op Opportunities in our testing labs, helping students meet educational requirements and providing hands-on experience in validation and durability. We have many examples of improvements to processes and equipment that were suggested by our co-ops.
- Both interns and co-ops are invited to partake in a Co-Op Fair, where they are able to network with our business leaders.
- We are always seeking new graduates who exhibit leadership skills, agility and the ability to operate independently while holding themselves accountable for completing high quality assignments.
- Preferred candidates are curious, organized and patient, with the confidence to speak up and ask for direction when needed and the ability to work with individuals from many cultures, with all types of personalities.
- Entry-level positions include: Design and Development Engineering, Rotational Engineering, Production Management, Purchasing, Financial Analysis, Continual Improvement and Human Resources.
- Should be either DME or BE
- With shop floor exposure of 2—3 years
- Exposure on production activities
- He should be able to handle shift
- Should have team leadership qualities.
Qualification: DME or BE Mechanical
Experience: 2 – 3 years with Shop floor exposure on Production
- Tenneco is a truly global company, with locations in North and South America, Europe, Middle East/Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. We offer the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best talent, across many cultures and countries.
- Tenneco isn’t just another manufacturing company. We make transportation safer through our performance solutions and motorparts technologies, which enable a smoother, more comfortable ride and also provide better braking capabilities enabling vehicles to stop faster with controlled handling. Our clean air and powertrain technologies make the air we breathe cleaner by reducing vehicle emissions.
- Tenneco has a strong focus on its team members and provides an entrepreneurial environment with autonomy and accountability. We’ll empower you to innovate and execute your own ideas, without fear of taking measured risks.
Stable and Agile
- We are the ideal combination: a stable, large-scale operation with the mindset and agility of a start-up. You can find many ways to grow and exciting potential throughout our organization as you build a strong career – not just a job.
- We provide a culture of constant communication, transparency and trust, as well as a place where ideas are openly encouraged. You’ll appreciate our shared values, which are reflected in our everyday activities.