Position – Engineer
Company – Tenneco Inc.
Location – Patiala, Punjab, IN
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of quality systems and other production related activities.
- Manufacturing of products as per control plan.
- To fill SPC Charts / Set-up approvals as per C.P.
- Good house keeping in his working area.
- CIP or Scrap reduction projects.
- Man Management
- Computer Skills
- Qualification: B.E Mechanical
- Experience: 0-2 Years
Position – Assistant Manager- QA
Company – Tenneco Inc.
Location – Alwar, Rajasthan, IN
- To maintain a defect free supply to all the customers.
- To maintain quality systems in line with IATF 16949 & other customer laid down & Tenneco systems.
- To maintain a robust audit system to ensure adherence to laid out systems & procedures.
- To resolve any customer related quality issues using FM problem solving procedures through CFTs.
- Custodian of quality related documents like customer approved drawings, control plans & FMEAs & other quality records.
- To reduce the process rejection, line rejection & warranty at customer end as per the laid-out targets. Improvement in the process performance .
- To carry-out calibration of all instruments & gauges & to ensure that all the instruments & gauges are calibrated at planned Intervals.
- To maintain a robust incoming inspection.
- To resolve any incoming quality issues in co-ordination with Production, Production-support & Purchase department.
- Improvement in supplier Quality & providing support to Purchase department in upgrading the quality, delivery & systems by providing system related support at supplier’s end.
- To maintain a vendor rating system in co-ordination with Purchase team.
- To have a well implemented system for Pre-dispatch inspection, layout inspections.
- To have an audit system for set-up approvals, process & product audits as well as an audit of Poke-yoke’s on a daily basis.
- Authorized to give approval for change management in case of New product development.
- Authorized to stop line and shipment in case of quality problem
- Setting quality objective and related training for Customer
- Corrective and Preventive action status
|B Tech in Mechanical|
|APQP/PPAP – FMEA – SPC – MSA|
|8D tool – DMAIC (Green Belt)|
|IATF 16949 :2016 Audit Documents|
|Maintain Quality Circle|
|QMS Coordinator / Management Representative|
|Motivate Team For Kaizen and POKA YOKE|
|Effective Communication Skill|