Spread the love
Position – Engineer Tool Design
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
- Qualified Tool Designer-with requisite CAD, design, drafting skillsets, specialized in assembly automation & stamping die design.
- Analyze engineering drawings, preparation of assembly automation layouts, the concept for jigs, and fixture/die.
- Connect with engineering teams, an initiate of designs.
- Perform engineering calculations as related to machine and tool designs.
- Produces working drawings, detailed drawings, and bills of materials for equipment, sub-assemblies, or product.(Creo & ZWCAD).
- Responsible for communicating time estimates and resource requirements on design tasks to the team lead and project managers.
- Interaction with CFT for reviews, trials, evaluation of component/tooling elements.
- Conversant with drafting standards, GPS / GD&T systems.
- PG/ BE / B-tech in Mechanical Engineering (with tooling background)
- Post Diploma in Tool design (NTTF /GTTC)
- Stamping and assembly line procedures.
- Tool material, material specifications, heat treatment and its processes.
- Tool building, Tool assembly, measurement, testing and tool room processes.
- ISO/TS requirement.
- 2 or 3 years of experience in various engineering fields related to connector automation and equipment design, product, and process development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations and public speaking.
- Working knowledge of MS Office tool. (MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint).
- Stamping / Molding design will be an added advantage.
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Spread the love