Position – Sales and Service Engineer
Location – New Delhi, Delhi
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining the call frequency with the customer.
- Achieve sales and order booking targets set for the region allocated.
- Building relationships with the customer by maintaining high ethical standards.
- Maintain the existing installed base and generate conversion business.
- Focus on new products.
- Generating the quotation through SAP installed and follow up with the customer for the order.
- Booking the order and liaising with the Sale Support Bangalore to ensure the customer request date for the delivery.
- Support finance for any issues related to payment, collection of statutory forms.
- Will have to cater Seals services / Maintenance to customer.
- Some Knowledge/Experience in the service field.
- BE in Mechanical / Chemical/Industrial Production with 5-7 years of experience
- Must have the working knowledge of product (mechanical seals or centrifugal pumps)
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas Refinery market and Non-Oil & Gas End-User market – Power Plants, Pulp & Paper, Chemicals & Fertilizers, etc. would be preferred.
- Hands-On experience of Mechanical Seals would be an added advantage.
- Must have good knowledge of the geographical region and spoken fluency in the local/regional language.
- Should possess good skills and ability to independently handle the customers and internal stakeholders