Position – Strategic Sourcing Analyst I
Company – TE Connectivity
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
The position will be responsible to reach the respective sourcing targets in delivery, productivity, cost, and quality. Moreover, this position is responsible for supplier negotiations, supplier capacity management, and supplier compliance with relevant TE requirements
What your background should look like:
- Assist to develops and distribute RFPs/RFQs and obtains bids or information from vendors and evaluates the proposals/quotes.
- Obtain quotes, conduct cost analyses, and negotiate prices and service levels as assigned
- Evaluate products and services for overall value (including price, quality, key performance indicators, service levels, etc.)
- Maintain contact with suppliers through meetings and site visits as needed
- Analyse and evaluate external price trends and commodity costs.
- Collect and maintain capabilities and capacities of suppliers to avoid constraints
- Accountable for info record and PO accuracy and communicate relevant data to tactical buyer, incl. lead time, price and MOQ
- Continuously analyse spend data to support commodity Managers in identifying opportunities to generate savings in the indirect spend categories
- Support insourcing activities lead by operations and participate in supplier quality audit
- Conduct risk assessments for new suppliers and legacy suppliers not done yet.
- Ensure that all suppliers meet TE requirements for compliance (RoHs, Reach, conflict minerals, supplier portal usage)
- Drive the usage of the of the Supplier Portal by utilization of tactical buyer department
- Manage the tool life cycle at suppliers
EDUCATION & CRITICAL EXPERIENCE
- BE/ B.Tech (Electronic, Mechanical, or any)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the field of strategic sourcing.
- Vendor management skills
- Negotiation skills, technical know-how of electromechanical parts.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to visualize and articulate the financial impact
- Strong Data Analytics skills – Excel, SAP MM
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups