Spread the love
Position – R&D/PRODUCT DVL ENGINEER II
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Design & Development of Connector system for local and affiliate customers.
- Responsible for the mechanical design of Connectors based on customer requirements for Industrial and Commercial Transportation application.
- Responsible to carry out detailed mechanical design work including 3D modeling, Proposal /detail drawings for costing/production, initiating simulation (eg thermal & stress), and prepare design verification/product validation plan per requirement.
- Responsible for choosing standard parts, features, material as per internal guidelines which would meet the internal / customer target process and cost.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting design reviews per manufacturability, update design per suggestion, and keep records.
- Responsible for various phases of product realization and product development
- Responsible for creating and updating DFMEA
- Responsible for carrying out design change requests in a timely manner
- BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical) / M Tech (Mechanical) (preferred)
- Creo Knowledge / PDM Windchill
- GD&T, Tolerance Stack-Up, FMEA
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Good Knowledge on Molding, Stamping, Plating
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Culturally sensitive
- 4+ years of experience in Design and Development of products preferably in Plastic, Sheet metal parts. Experience in the Connector Industry will be an added advantage
- High level of Business acumen
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Experience in design for manufacturing and assembly (DFMA), design for cost (DFC)
- Good Knowledge in Creo software & PDM windchill
- Good knowledge in Product Life Cycle Management tool software.
- Good Knowledge of manufacturing processes like Molding, Stamping, Plating, and assembly processes required for connector making
- Good Knowledge of GD&T, Tolerance Stack-up Analysis, DFMEA, and Design-related calculations.
- Knowledge of Product Development Cycle and processes.
- Proven Ability to transform Voice of Customer into Technical Specifications.
- Capable of Handling Multiple Projects simultaneously.
- Good Conceptual, problem-solving, and Analytical Skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately across multi-cultural groups.
- Should be Self-Motivated, Adaptive, Passionate about results, and a Good Team leads.
- Strong Technical Aptitude with Willingness to learn new technologies quickly.
- Demonstrated Experience of working in a fast-paced and changing environment with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
Spread the love