Spread the love
Position – Project Manager
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Leading the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones, and providing performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- Defining jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including the scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress and efficient resource utilization, project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses, and cash flow and identifying, qualifying, quantifying, and managing project risks, and ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Capturing, analyzing, and sharing lessons learned throughout the project and ensuring that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed along with driving the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out, and its acknowledgment by the customer.
- Ensuring that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with ABB policies and contractual agreements and coordinating with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials, and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Acting as the key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues and responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E / B.Tech in Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical.
- Required experience of 8-15 years in Project Management.
- Required domain knowledge of energy or oil & gas or petrochemical or power industries.
- Required exposure to handling instrument products (PLC, SCADA).
Spread the love