TE Connectivity is Hiring | R&D/Product DVL Engineer |
Position – R&D/Product DVL Engineer I
Company – TE Connectivity
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
TE Connectivity’s R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams conceive original ideas for new products, introduce them into practice. They are responsible for product development, and qualification from market definition through production and release; assist in the qualification of suppliers for new products to ensure suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services for new or improved manufacturing processes; conduct feasibility studies, testing on new and modified designs; direct and support detailed design, testing, prototype fabrication and manufacturing ramp. The R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams provide all required product documentation including, but not limited to, Solid Model, 2D/3D production drawings, product specifications, and testing requirements. They create and modify detailed drawings and drafting or conceptual models from layouts, rough sketches or notes and contribute to design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operation or quality of product. Typical fields of expertise include: materials, mechanics and systems, electrical, optics, chemistry, software, automation systems, packaging, testing and measurement, and manufacturing of electrical, mechanical and electronic components, products, and their integration into systems.
What your background should look like:
To perform FEA tasks and provide suitable design recommendations to validate the design virtually.
- Validate concept designs using simulation techniques and determine design robustness, critical to function requirements.
- Deploy FEA Techniques – implicit and explicit approach, using Software tools like Ansys Work Bench, LSDyna, Hypermesh, Simufact, Digimat etc…
- Monitor and evaluate simulation software capabilities and industry trends.
- Deploy standardized process and work methodology
- Benchmark implement productivity improvement methods.
- To sustain performance covering quality & delivery.
- Collaborate with design & validation teams to enhance the design optimization.
- BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical)
- M Tech (Mechanical/Electrical) (preferred)
- Knowledge of product, design processes and methodology.
- Expertise on CAE tools, Optimization techniques, and testing methods
- Understanding of LEAN / 6 Sigma / Kaizen techniques.
- Correlation of Test and simulation data / results.
- Proficiency in state-of-the-art FEA & CAD tools such as ANSYS WORKBENCH & CRE-O.
- Additional tool Knowledge on LS-DYNA, HYPERMESH, SIMUFACT, MOLDEX3D, OPTISLANG, MATLAB, SIMULINK & ICEPAK MAXWELL is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office tools.
- Knowledge on Programming Language – Python
- 1-3 years of industry experience
- Expertise in Ansys Workbench.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation