Position – Senior Engineer (F&DT)
Company – Tata Technologies
Exp. – 2 to 12 years
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka/Pune, Maharashtra, IN
The duties of a senior airframe engineer include examining and producing reasons for design deviations and current repairs for both simple and complicated primary metallic fuselage structures.
Following are the core responsibilities
- conversant with AIRBUS F&DT processes, terminologies, and methodologies
- thorough understanding of F&DT-based design philosophy
- Good knowledge of the aircraft fuselage’s construction (knowledge of the A320/A321 will be advantageous).
- Recognize how often the damaged element has been repaired.
- Create stress reports for the aircraft’s major and secondary structures that are as accurate as possible.
- F&DT stress justification creation Identification of the problem and the fix.
- examination of relevant technical documents for any contradictions
- Contact the customer to discuss the input requirements.
- On predetermined completion date, work is delivered on time and is of a high caliber.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience in the field of aerospace or mechanical engineering
- 3 to 4 years at the least
- previous employment in a comparable position.
- Excellent grasp of material strength, fatigue, and fracture mechanics
- In-depth understanding of loading scenarios, free body diagrams, and the structural behavior of the primary and secondary structural elements of an aircraft.
- Comprehensible engineering terminologies and drawings.
- MS Office (Word and Excel) and Adobe proficient (PDF).
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and a “right-first-time” mentality.
- meticulous, accountable, and a team player.
- Experience in conducting technical reviews of deliverables Proven abilities in both written and spoken communication.
- proactive and capable team player.