Position – Sr Design Engineer- Exterior Trims
Company – Tata Technologies
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Component & Sub-System Conceptualisation
- Providing Inputs for Concept sketch (2D), Styling/Design, Packaging & DMU
- Preparation of Design brief Documents (Technical specification doc, Design spec)
- Study the Competitor benchmarking & Design updates.
- Providing Inputs & design the System architecture & Component Level Design & Test requirements
- Responsible for detailing the component & sub-system functionality Requirements
- Preparing, Updating of component & sub-system Foundation DFMEA & Project Specific DFMEA updates wherever applicable
- Preparation of TRSO with Suppliers.
- Preparing the Design Validation Plan for component & sub-system at Bench, Sub-System, System & Vehicle Level.
- Preparation End of Line Manufacturing & Service requirement.
- Verify 3D design with Proto and supplier data as applicable.
- Provide input for cost and weight effective solutions with CFT and take-up for implementation in the project
component & sub-system Development
- Prepare Tooling Kick off & Sample B release
- Verify component Functionality, Calibrate at component level, system level and vehicle level.
- Participate in evaluation of Craftsmanship, Production, and Serviceability requirements as per design targets.
component & sub-system Validation
- Participate in review of Full scale validation tests in line with component & sub-system development timelines.
- Study the Component level validation.
- Conduct root cause analysis & issue resolution.
- Review with PQ for Craftsmanship sign-off with master Sample.
- Monitor availability of Off tool Sample C release
- Release the Drawing for Production.
Ensure compliance of regulatory & Homologation tests – Component level, System level & Vehicle level approvals
Support in Supplier PPAP & Final production sample approval
Execute engineering changes based on feedback from various internal functions
- Provide technical support to analyse and resolve field issues.
- Support training/ awareness to TML service engineers at the time of new product launch
- Support idea generation, evaluation & release of VA/VE
Develop & validate process & productivity improvement tools & knowledge documents (design guidelines/rules)
Candidates should have experience in
- Exterior projection , style feasibilty
- design , Exterior trims
- DVA , GD &T , annotations
- CATIA v5 , design and development
About Tata Technologies
#ComeJoinUs in #EngineeringABetterWorld. All of us at TTL are contributing towards building a better future together. We are keen for you to be an essential part of the ingenuity that is delivering electric experience to customers across the world and helping organizations become future ready. Our teams across geographies are driven by a common purpose of Engineering a Better World and collaborating with customers to help them develop winning products and businesses. In the process, our team/s learn about latest technologies, innovation and solutions that make them future-ready and drive them with a sense of accomplishment and pride. Our people have seen their professional knowledge grow beyond their initial job title as we pioneer into the opportunities and challenges of interweaving the technologies that make Tata Technologies a great place to innovate. Join this motivated team and be a part of this inspiring journey to – build the future, build your future.